Saturday, December 22, 2012

'Tis the Season

I would like to wish you all peace and strength for the Festive Season.
 

Many of us have not had a good 2012. 
There have been personal losses and national disasters;
there have been failures of humanity and sanity.

Whatever your beliefs or ideals, I hope that you are able to celebrate, in some way, 
the end of one year and the beginning of another. 
Whether you are with friends or family or by yourself, 
whether you go to a religious ceremony or not, 
I hope it is a time of rest, relaxation and happiness for you.



Let's hope that next year's a good one!

6 comments:

  1. Peace and strength. What a wonderful wish. I love the Dalai's quote as well.

    I hope that you and yours have a magical Christmas full of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful alexia!!

    i know 2013 will be a good year...hopeful anyway...with less tragedy and more love & understanding!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

It's great when you leave a note!